BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Oh my GAWD! I had no idea it had been SO long since my last post. Honestly, I got caught up in the holidays, work, move to a new place, health issues (I'm getting over them) and general blah blah blah.

Buuuuut I have been swatching, just haven't been posting them lol

I'll post the older stuff later just for archiving purposes or if you find a product on ebay and you're weighing the pros and cons maybe my posts will help you decide.

Anyway the stuff I'll be posting first:

  • MAC Surf Baby (almost timely)
  • OPI Grand Slam England (should be delivered later today!)
  • MAC Blogger's Obsession (should be delivered tomorrow)
  • Tarte True Blood Collection (I just placed my order today, I'll get it in about a week or so)
For those MAC fans don't worry I'll still be posting MAC stuff (those are most of the less timely posts I'll be putting up after the other reviews and swatches are done). I'm curious about the Semi-Precious Collection coming July 7th, the Glamglass Collection, MAC Colourizations Collection coming July 29th and August 2011.

This may be a bit of a let down for some of the readers and viewers of swatches but I'm only able to purchase collections that I have a personal interest in and products I believe I can use myself. I'm sure you'll be able to find swatches and product pictures of colors I don't get that you're interested in. I still very much recommend Temptalia for new collection info, product pictures and swatches.

So, hope you all forgive me for the long absence and you're ready for the new stuff!

0 comments: